The crossflow for fine wines
Wine filtered in a single step, from tank to bottle. Our ceramic membrane crossflow filters are the most advanced filtration system for fine wines. The inert ceramic material does not produce electric polarization, avoiding the absorbent effect that traditional filters have on colour and tasting components. Filtration takes less time, and is more delicate and less intrusive.
- Filtration with intermediate degrees of porosity ranging from 0.1 to 0.8 microns
- Filtration of ≤ 0.9 NTU starting from products with values of between 20 and 1000 NTU
- Resistant to acid and basic substances
- Can be washed at high temperatures (80/90 C°)
- Between 4 and 6 times stronger than membranes made of organic material
Why choose ceramic membrane crossflow filters?
- Less filtration time
- Greater membrane strength and durability
- Low adsorption of most of the constituent parts of wine
- Total elimination of costly, polluting filtration aids
- Maximum versatility of use, with no initial product clarification procedures required
Systems for remote maintenance and / or remote diagnosis and / or remote control systems
Intelligent components for integration and / or interconnection and automatic control of processes used for the revamping of existing production systems
Monitoring systems to ensure and track the quality of the product and / or the production process that allow to qualify the production processes in an evidential manner that is connected to the factory information system